Features


Changing Yourself

In our research, we found that only 5% of what we become is determined by our genetics and heritage. The remaining 95% is learnt. This means that 95% of you can be changed and transformed.

So, stop giving the excuse that you cannot change. Everyone has the power to change a bad habit, learn a new skill, or build a new business.

So, my advice to you today: Start building a new you by changing yourself today! Remember, 95% of you is learnt.

This daily tip has been brought to you from the resources of Leaderonomics.

add