(Inclusive Development and Growth)
- Advice and support to UNDP programme and project management.
- Advice and facilitation of knowledge building on analysis, economic and development issues related to the Inclusive Development and Growth agenda.
- Creation of strategic partnerships and support to resource mobilization.
- Advocacy and promotion of UNDP's mandate and mission.
- Master's degree in Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences, International Development, Statistics/Mathematics or related field.
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience at the national or international level.
- Experience in conducting research and/or analysis related to development economics and/or public policy on inclusive growth agenda is a must.
- Experience in programme/project design, management, monitoring and/or evaluation of development projects is a must.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, and in handling web-based management systems, and advanced programmes for statistical analysis of data.
The post carries the standard set of United Nations entitlements/benefits for National Professional Officer (NO-B) positions in the UN common system. For more information, please visit: www.un.org/Depts/OHRM/salaries_allowances/salaries/malaysia.htm.
For complete Terms of Reference and online application, please visit our website at www.my.undp.org.
Deadline for applications: 21 January 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Suitably qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.