Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible to manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within the company.
• Handle full aspect of annual business plan, cash flow management, audit and tax submissions matter.
• Control and protect the assets in the interest of the organization.
• Consolidate financials and CAPEX analysis within assigned Line of businesses.
• Assist the Finance Manager/Director to make rounds in attending on financial requests pertaining to purchase orders.
• Ensure compliance to FRS, Tax, GST, group policies and guidelines.
• Liaise with auditors, tax agents, company secretary, lawyer and banker to ensure legal and regulatory compliance with all reporting, accounting and audit requirement.
• Liaise with authorities, insurance agent, supplier and customer to ensure legal and regulatory compliance on accounting and finance related issues.
• Report the fiscal profit/loss incurred on yearly or weekly basis.
• Interact with financial staff and ensure the audit spreadsheets are maintained every month/year.
• Handle the day to day job performance of the staff members and manage the accounting related activities in approval of the Manager/Director.
• Provide solutions on risk management.
• Oversee daily finance operations and treasury management matters.
• Monitor Company inventories level and communication with related department to develop corrective action plan.
• Undertake or assist on ad-hoc projects including ERP system implementation of new IT/Operations/Finance initiatives.
• Liaise and communicate with related parties to resolve business issues related to accounting and finance transactions.
• Main responsibility would be to assist the Manager/Director to obtain financial data from several sources such as expenses incurred in the month, day, etc.
• Responsible providing the reports to the financial manager/Director; this person will have to ensure to meet deadlines through the staff.
• Diploma/Degree in related field with 10 years working experience in Manufacturing.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Possess significant computer knowledge and have an expertise in MS Excel and other computer related skills like database administration, tally, etc.
• In-depth knowledge about accounting and finance.
• Aware of the data security act to safeguard the financial assets of the company.
• Welcome change by keeping informed about the changes regarding the financial regulations and legislations.
• Have an eye for analyzing the market trends.
• Calm and professional attitude to work under pressure.
• Possess strategic approach to deal with outside competitions.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online