Candidates should have at least 2 years' teaching experience up to O and A levels.
The ideal candidates will:
- Demonstrate a variety of teaching methodologies;
- Differentiate according to individual student needs;
- Communicate clearly and accurately;
- Engage and motivate students;
- Encourage both independent and collaborative learning;
- Use assessment to inform teaching and learning;
- Demonstrate flexibility and responsiveness;
- Possess highly developed ICT competencies
- Responsible for the welfare of 70 boys aged 14-19 living in the boarding house (hostel).
- Able to teach any subject up to O/A level.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to security vetting.
Please apply via https://apply.uptic.net/school/ktj
Contact details of two referees, one of which should be your immediate superior or line manager should also be included.