QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration Management or any related discipline from a JPA recognized college or university.
- Min. Experience: 2 year’s previous management experience and attended relevant management development training courses in related industry.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The consumer Customer Contact Centre provides the primary contact of support for the consumer customer. The Team Leader will be required to provide leadership and support to their respective team to enable the development of a highly motivated team that will assist the department in achieving company goals and delivering superior customer service to our customer base.
- Provide the team with clear objectives for group and individual performance and support this with regular and constructive feedback through quality assurance and one to one performance appraisals.
- Manage the attendance and punctuality of the team through documentation, communication and feedback.
- Provide ongoing coaching, counselling and performance reviews to all team members.
- Lead by example, this includes taking calls, displaying initiative; ensuring team has current information and understanding of procedures.
- Implement and monitor daily work schedules and rosters which ensure commitments made to both internal and external customers are met and are aligned to SingTel’s values and objectives.
- Review workflow and procedures to ensure productivity and to accommodate new products and services.
- Work co-operatively with Customer Service Managers and other Team Leaders to achieve company objectives.
- Liaise with those divisions within SingTel providing operational support
The primary focus for the Team Leader will be to provide a quality of leadership that encourages and enables the CSO to exceed customer expectations on a continuous basis, and achieve personal and department goals.
The Team Leader should actively pursue the establishment of a culture which emphasis the need to provide superior levels of customer service and to manage commitments made to the customer either by the representative or the company.
The Team Leader must be proactive in finding solutions to the day.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED IN THIS JOB
- Functional understanding of sales and marketing principles.
- Exposure to call monitoring in a call centre environment.
- Demonstrate analytical / planning and decision making skills
- Functional understanding of business principles and operations.
- Proven track record of meeting / exceeding current objectives essential.
- Thorough understanding of the Mobile / Fixed / Paging products and market is essential.
- A demonstrated commitment to the SingTel values.
- High tolerance level s and ability to handle high volumes of customer problems.
- Computer literate - Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CSI.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ATTITUDE
- Proven people management skills in a similar environment to SingTel is desirable.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with flexible approach to working in a team
- Rostering and Manpower planning skills.
- Sound administrative and motivational skills.
- High level oral and written communication skills.
- Interview skills are desirable.
- High learning curve.
- Able to relate and communicate well with all levels of Management. i.e., superiors, peers, and subordinates.
CONTACTS – TYPE & LEVEL
- Contact with internal/ external customer/client and associate parties with SIN counter part would be an added advantage. Good networking with peers from the call centre industry and customer service field would beneficial to a wider scope in Operations.