To assist in the Quality Management initiative and function for Medical Services and in the coordination of all quality control matters in Malaysia. This will involve defining and implementing the quality assurance strategies for each area, promoting continuous quality improvement, monitoring and reporting compliance, identifying deficiencies and evaluating and minimizing impact on the organization.
Requirements for all positions:
• Must hold a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) for 2017.
• Must be registered as a Medical Assistant with the Medical Assistant Board or as a nurse with the Nursing Board, Ministry of Health Malaysia.
• Willing to work on yearly contract.
• Well spoken and written English is a mandatory requirement.
Additional Requirements Quality Supervisor:
• At least 3 years experience post graduation.
• Have worked in clinical quality assurance would be an advantage.
Interested candidate, please send in resume to