Are you thrilled by developing quality software so that our users get the most out of the technology and go through a good user experience? Are you passionate about innovative technologies and applications and willing to drive these technologies within medical software solutions? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you in our Malaysian office. We are seeking experienced developers who are enthusiastic and eager to learn. As a Software Developer in our medical software solutions, you will develop new functionalities, maintain and enhance our current software solutions.
Materialise is a leader in Additive Manufacturing (also known as 3D printing) and our aim is a better and healthier world. Our medical software solutions offer a wide range of activities applicable to a variety of medical-based professionals. We also provide a wide range of Additive Manufacturing and Forward Engineering software packages which are industry leaders.
- Design, develop, and maintain the architecture of our range of medical-class softwares in C++ for 3D software.
- Design, develop, perform and maintain unit testing based on the Software Requirement expectations.
- Plan, design and write Software Design Specification at the start or before the implementation.
- Apply proper Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) principles and practices throughout the solution development process.
- Ensure coding standards are followed and help to enforce good programming practices within the engineering team.
- Work in an Agile / Scrum process by providing transparency on the task progressions and taking responsibility for organizing and planning own work.
- Proactively participate in technical discussions and meetings that can contribute to better understanding of the Software Requirement’s design & implementation.
- Open in sharing the technical knowledge and techniques that can improve the knowledge base of the development team. Adhere to organizational quality process for ISO/FDA compliance.
- Degree in Computer Science OR Engineering (majoring in Computing, Electrical, Electronics or other relevant areas)
- Minimum 5 years experience in the software development industry with understanding on the software development lifecycle (minimum 5 years for the senior position)
- Knowledge of C++ is a must
- Knowledge of MFC and STL is a plus
- Strong grasp of 2D/3D mathematics is a plus
- Prior experience in designing the architecture or framework of software projects is a strong PLUS
- Prior experience with image processing and real-time graphics applications is a plus
- Prior experience in an ISO/FDA/CMMi regulated environment is a plus