To provide advice to employees on Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene matters (procedures and guidelines, Employees fitness to work status, hazard exposure level, etc) to ensure that the conduct of activities are in full compliance to company and regulatory requirements.
Requirements for all positions:
• Must hold a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) for 2017.
• Must be registered as a Medical Assistant with the Medical Assistant Board or as a nurse with the Nursing Board, Ministry of Health Malaysia.
• Willing to work on yearly contract.
• Well spoken and written English is a mandatory requirement.
• Must hold a valid certificate as Occupational Health Nurse from NIOSH.
• Shall have at least 3 years experience post graduation with 1 year emergency experience.
Interested candidate, please send in resume to