Candidates must possess the following qualification :-
• Malaysian citizen;
• Recognised certificate in civil engineering from a local polytechnic or any other equivalent qualification.
• Recognised diploma in civil engineering from a local higher Institute of learning or any other equivalent qualification.
• Knowledgeable on the use of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
• Able to communicate well in Bahasa Melayu and English.
• Minimum two (2) years working experience at an engineering consultancy firm.
• Provide technical assistance to engineer In executing project during pra-constiuction.
• Deal with local authorities with regard to submission of engineering works application, obtain feedback from the local authorities and matters relating to compliance of terms and conditions for plan approval.
• Assist in updating of project status and uploading of correspondences and plans approved by the local authorities into the PDC ICT software.
• Assist engineer to review engineering drawings, record project inventory, prepare project progress report, assist in quotation and tender preparation works.
• Assist engineer in preparation of civil and structural engineering plans based on engineer's design using the AutoCAD software.
• Other assignments as assigned from time to time.
NOTE: ALL THE ABOVE VACANCIES ARE ON CONTRACT BASIS
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates who meet the above criterias are invited to submit their applications with a detailed updated resume stating current & expected salary and CGPA points together with a recent passport-sized photograph and copies of relevant certificates (including final academic transcript) to the following address:-
PDC Premier Holdings Sdn Bhd,
c/o HR Development Section,
Level 3, Bangunan Tun Dr. Lim Chong Eu,
No. 1, Pesiaran Mahsuri,
11909 Bayan Baru, Pulau Pinang
or via e-mail to email@example.com
This advertisement can also be viewed at www.pdc.gov.my
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CLOSING DATE: 7 January 2017