The candidate is the internal project lead for a major reconstruction project and will be the key liaison between internal departments (multiple clinical services, customer service, facilities, security, etc) as well as external project manager and consultants/contractors. As there is an external project manager, his/her key priorities are to translate /communicate /facilitate all project/construction requirements to internal hospital departments whilst working together with them to plan/implement efforts to minimize disruptions to ongoing operations.
- Possess a relevant Degree.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in relevant field (Hospitals and Pharmaceuticals) or Engineering services industry.
- Proficient in MS Office and web-based tools.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and possess good management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and able to deliver quality projects on time.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Applicants should forward by post or e-mail, a detailed resume stating qualifications, expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) not later than 21 January 2017 to:
Human Resource Department
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
9th Floor, Block A
No. 8, Jalan Bukit Pantai
59100 Kuala Lumpur
E-mail : email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.