- Manage sales process within an area to achieve revenue and volume targets,
- To work with Commercial Relations Managers and Operations Department to ensure the provision of high quality products and excellent service to customers,
- Follow up and resolve all customer complaints in consultation with Commercial Relations Managers, Operations and Technical Department,
- Be conversant with relevant B.S. and M.S. codes, quality control and assurance manuals and controls for concrete and to ensure the Commercial Relations Managers develop knowledge of these areas,
- Develop and motivated Commercial team by setting achievable targets and providing feedback, coaching and counseling on performance,
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and ensure the cost control within departmental budget in the area.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or other equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 7 years related working experience with 5 years of supervisory exposure,
- Experience in building material preferably in concrete industry.
- Possess good interpersonal, communication skills and computer literate,
- Applicants must be willing to work in Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
CEMEX CONCRETE (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
16th Floor, Block B, HP Towers,
12, Jalan Gelenggang, Damansara Heights,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Contact us at: 03-74901560 or 03-74901563
Fax No.: 03-74901569