Reporting to the IT Manager or Team Lead, the Analyst Programmer will assist either the Manager or the Team Lead to develop applications that serve different business units in the whole Company. He/she is expected to conduct/assist in user requirements, system analysis and design, with more focus on development/ programming work. He/she is also required to provide maintenance support work to users and develop new applications to meet the Company's needs.
- Recognized Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- MCAD or MCSD certification will be an asset
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in the role of Analyst Programmer Comprehensive knowledge in
- VB, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, XML, Web Services
- Crystal Report 10 and above
- SQL Server 2005 and above (Transact-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, SSIS packages, SSRS reports)
- Ability to develop and/or modify and adapt systems, hardware configurations, and programs to meet individually specified needs
- Knowledge of established programming and design procedures and programming languages
- Proven experience in software development, product development projects throughout their whole lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with all types of people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts in English
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Proactive and a good team player, with a positive working attitude
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate who will be working in a conducive environment.
Interested candidates are required to submit their detailed resume and stating their past, last drawn and expected salaries to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.