We are looking for a friendly and reliable chef who is able to work on their own initiative and will enjoy being part of a friendly and dedicated team. If you are interested for a working holiday to enjoy the beauty of Tioman Island, this position is just right for you
- Report to the resort manager/ management on a day to day basis.
- Develop recipes and create attractive menu for guest.
- Carry out stock take & stock ordering.
- Carry out cost, cleanliness & quality control.
Benefits & Remunerations
- Have passion in culinary.
- Have up to date training & minimal qualifications in culinary arts.
- Experience(s) in a similar role(s) will be an added advantages.
- Simple accomodation
- Simple meals
- Jungle trekking & diving activities after working hours
- Yearly staff retreat (e.g. Kota Kinabalu, Kathmandu-Nepal)