The key responsibility is to take the lead in technical sales engagement along with the sales team and channel partners, e.g. to provide support in various sales activities such as presentations, demos, response to RFP & tenders on technology related components, technology proposal preparation and ensure all customers’ requirement are properly relayed to the project delivery team for deployment. In addition, the individual shall perform independent research and evaluation of emerging contact center related technologies for value-added.
- To utilizes the strong technical consulting background to run client requirement discovery sessions and map the technology and services offered by the company with the current and future business strategy of the clients.
- Communicate with the project delivery team in developing User Requirement Specifications.
- Prepare technical solution proposal according to customers’ need.
- Responses to customers’ RFQ, RFP and tenders that related to technology.
- Technology solution presentation to different group of stakeholders.
- Participating in any new contact center related solution research and evaluation process.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by management.
- To provide timely and accurate reporting for all pre-sale activities.
- Bachelor's degree in any technology related.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in contact center and BPO technical and business solutions design with proven record of designing and implementing solutions.
- Has experience analyzing, designing, documenting the implementation of service oriented enterprise-level BPO technology (Business Process Outsourcing) environment.
- Has extensive level of business and industry acumen; keeps current with trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges.
- Ability to partner across various functional groups including account executives, sales specialists, product development, marketing and strategic partners.
- Ability to work effectively in a complex matrix environment of high-level professionals.
- Capable of utilizing strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with clients.
- Strong customer and sales focus with the ability to influence prospect client.