- Responsible on Competency and Quality performance of VConnect Operations.
- To plan, manage, implement and control business operational quality performance of VConnect to achieve industry standards and benchmark.
- To spearhead improvement projects to facilitate quality and excellent customer experience.
- Responsible on mitigating all operational risks and compliance governance.
To craft tactical plans for all quality and customer experience performance and improvement based on business aspiration / target and requirement.
1.To craft, plan, execute and monitor all quality and compliance activities required for VConnect Operations fulfilling service level performance and service promise to end-customers.
2.To provide all quality performance to VConnect operations at Services, Process and Individual level
3.To analyze and identify quality performance gap or opportunity for improvement.
4.To craft, implement and monitor all quality improvement project to elevate operations performance to meet industrial benchmark and business expectation.
5.Responsible on achievement of all Quality and Customer Experience metric set by business/ operations requirement. (i.e. Customer Satisfaction Index, Customer Effort / Promoter Index).
1.To perform training needs analysis for operations.
2.To craft, plan, execute and monitor all training and learning plan for VConnect, External Channels, and End-user customers (if needed).
3.To identify and administer certifications requirement for operations and ensure fulfillment of all competency requirement set by ISV, Partnership and Center certification requirement.
4.To govern and verify VConnect skill requirement resources and capability (competency and capacity).
5.To manage learning module and tools for Operation and external usage.
- Bachelor degree is required in any field.
- Experience in managing certification (COPC/CIAC/ISO).
- Experience in learning certifications.
- Experience in BPO / Knowledge management environment, at least 5 years in related field.
- Experience in Training and Quality Management in Operations.
- Creative & Strong in research.
- Team player - able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Agile and flexible in meeting business’ demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Critical, detail, self-managing and process oriented.
- Technology savvy.
- Creative Problem solving.
- Able to identify and provide suitable solution based on Product, Stakeholder, Business and Operational Requirement.