- To plan, develop, organize and conduct effective hard and soft skill training programs to: Equip Customer Engagement Professional (CEP)/Service Desk Analyst (SDA) with product, process and system knowledge toward achieving customers’ satisfaction.
- Able to run external workshop to perform Demo and Mini-training session to introduce and promote product and usage to the end-customers.
1.Training Management – Training materials
-To develop, enhance and maintain effective training materials inclusive of Training Course Outline, Lesson Plan, Training Modules, Facilitator Guide, Handouts/Workbook, Slide Presentation and Assessment in line with product requirement.
2.Training Management – Training logistic
-To prepare and organize training logistic so as to ensure all the participants are equipped with sufficient training facilities.
3.Training Needs Analysis
-To conduct training needs analysis in order to gauge the level of competency and addresses actual gaps in the needed skills of CEPs/SDAs.
-To perform training needs analysis on end-customers based on the product portfolio and marketing plan on the targeted market vertical and segment.
-To provide sufficient hard and soft skill trainings while ensuring the quality and consistency of the course content are being met so as to produce competent, knowledgeable and professional CEPs/SDAs towards total customer and employee satisfaction.
-To provide product training and demo to end-users during marketing launches and road-show, in order to boost sales and usage.
-To provide coaching on hard and soft skills to CEPs/SDAs as part of improvement program in ensuring training effectiveness and efficiency.
-To prepare, analyze and consolidate training Assessment, Evaluation and Performance report on weekly and monthly basis in order to recommend corrective action for competency improvement.
-To actively participate and discuss in operational/client meetings on process/policy and performance matters so as to ensure training materials are in-line with the services.
8.Teamwork & Staff Motivation
-To provide guidance and motivation to CEPs/SDAs through trainings, coaching, exercises and campaigns in order to improve competencies and foster good relationship and development.
- Bachelor degree is required in related field.
- Certified Trainer.
- Experience in learning certifications.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Contact Centre Services environment, Training, Public Speaking & Sales.
- Creative, pleasant, energetic and proactive.
- Team player - able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Agile and flexible in meeting clients’ demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Critical, detail, self-managing and process oriented.
- Capability as a trainer for hard and soft skill.
- Capability to perform pre-sale engagement – product up-sell and cross-sell.
- Able to conduct training needs analysis.
- Have product knowledge.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.