Founded in 2006, Jiwa Group of companies offer Project Management, Interior design, and furnishing services with in-house furniture manufacturing facilities.
POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER/ SENIOR EXECUTIVE
- Reporting to senior management, responsible for the effective implementation and successful completion of project undertaken by the company within schedule, cost and quality.
- Liaise closely with subcontractors, architects, consultants and authorities; set guidelines and provide expertise and supervision to the team.
- Effectively manage each phase of the project from design to completion and ensure efficient use of resources and enhance cost-effectiveness.
- Candidates must posses minimum a diploma/ degree in relevant field with at least 3 years working experience.
- Successful candidates should by dynamic, self-motivated, proactive and results-oriented.
- Other pre-requisites are excellent team spirit, strong technical competence, and good interpersonal skills.