Founded in 2006, Jiwa Group of companies offer Project Management, Interior design, and furnishing services with in-house furniture manufacturing facilities.
POSITION: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR
- Provides high level of secretarial and administrative support to the director.
- Coordinates and schedules director’s appointments, meetings and travel arrangements.
- Handles highly confidential matters pertaining to the business activities of the company.
- Prepare confidential correspondence and transcription of meeting notes.
- Organizes and manages confidential documents, correspondence and records, and maintain an efficient filing system.
- Works closely with the departments to achieve a harmonious working environment, greater operational efficiency and to facilitate effective communication to and from the director.
- Assists in preparation of management presentation materials, financial spreadsheets and conduct market research whenever necessary.
- Monitors deadlines and follow-ups with respective personnel on progress whenever necessary.
- Candidates must posses at least a professional certificate, diploma or degree in private secretary, business studies, administration, management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in the related field at senior management level is required.
- Mature, good initiative, trustworthy, self-motivated team player with the ability to maintain high confidentiality and excellent planning and organization skills to prioritize work and follow up with deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with multiple tasks and under pressure in a fast-pace environment.
- Meticulous, systematic and posses excellent communication and interaction skills at all times with strong sense of responsibility.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- Must be it literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Must be willing to work beyond normal working hours when required.