As a key member of the Booster team, your work will contribute to building upon an existing platform that inspires and enables people to raise money and awareness for their passions and causes with custom merchandise.
Backed by our parent sponsor, CustomInk, we’re growing rapidly and need your help to make sure our application can respond well to market changes.
We leverage a modern Rails technology stack, use the tools you already love (GitHub, TravisCI, Rails, Code Climate, Chef, etc.) and our developers are empowered to deploy to production from day one.
This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys the rhythm of iterative, test-driven development cycles and the rewards that come with delivering technology that has instant impact on a growing business supporting many great causes. As an engineer, you will:
• Build and maintain features and functionality
• Write code that is both beautiful and functional
• create and maintain automated tests
• Review the work of your peers, and have your work reviewed
• Participate in the implementation and update of our development processes
• Professional experience as a software developer, preferably in web development
• Demonstrated ability to work in an agile environment
• Interest in working closely with others, and experience in working as a team to accomplish tasks
• Commitment to test driven development and demonstrated examples of how you've incorporated it into recent projects.
• A basic understanding of object oriented design principles and the ability to pragmatically apply them to your work.
• Experience working with a distributed team, particularly across time zones, a big plus.
If you are reading this and ready to work hard on something that you have real ownership over, that actively helps numerous people promote and support their causes--we want to talk with you.
Please send us a resume and a brief explanation as to why you had to stop whatever you were doing to apply for this job.
was recently featured in HumanResources
and FemaleMag Online, read more about us: http://www.humanresourcesonline.net/photos-boosters-office-malaysia-inspires-staff-become-superheroes/