• To carry out work scheduling, material requisition, cost control, project supervision, documentation, work indenpently and report to Senior Project Manager.
• To work closely with Mechanical Engineer as a team.
• To be responsible for PLC Programming and trouble-shooting of the control system.
• To perform site supervision, installation, testing & commissioning for electrical works at site.
• Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/ Electrimechanical) or equivalent.
• Knowledge in PLC control & programming is an added advantage.
• Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
• Responsible, initiative & trustworthy.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in KOTA KEMUNING.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com Contact number: 03-5122 9176 (Ms Brindha)