- Responsible for providing strategic direction as regards to acquisition of land, planning / designing residential / commercial properties and exercising operational control from inception of projects to marketing and sales of units aligned to the mission statement and business plan objectives including the achievement of profit margins.
- Coordinate all operational project development activities over project cycles to meet short / long terms objectives defined in the annual business plan and longer term forecasts.
- Require to monitor Project Development Division activities to explain priorities, update management team and resolve problems or issues.
• Candidate must possess a Degree in Engineering. Having an MBA will be an advantage.
• Minimum 10 years of working experience preferably in project management supplemented by general management experience.
• Competent and possess excellent knowledge of property / project financing.
• Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies.
• Mature, independent, commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and possess good leadership quality.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact well with management, consultants, contractors, bankers, marketing companies and federal government officials.
The Company offers competitive remuneration package and benefits that will commensurate with experience and ability. Interested candidates are to submit detailed resume stating experience and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to the following address not later than 21st March, 2017.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
PASDEC HOLDINGS BERHAD (376122-D)
14TH FLOOR, MENARA TERUNTUM JALAN MAHKOTA 25000
KUANTAN PAHANG DARUL MAKMUR
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.