Location: Pulau Indah, Klang, Selangor
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of preventive maintenance activities including installation and repair of factory facilities, machinery, and utilities. Liaising with regulatory agency and supervising maintenance personnel.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electronic / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, preventive maintenance, and ISO
- Possess strong leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, analytical, and technical-oriented
Please submit a comprehensive resume stating present and expected salary with a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) by 18 March 2017
THE HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Kenso Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd
B-9-3, PJ8 Block B West,
No. 23 Jalan Barat, Seksyen 8,
46050 Petallng Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan (near Asia Jaya LRT Station)
For further information, kindly refer to our websites www.kensocorp.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.