Location: Pulau Indah, Klang, Selangor
You will be responsible tor new product registration, product re-registration, and any changes to the existing product registration according to the regulatory requirements.
- Diploma / Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Science
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to read and write in Chinese language
- Initiative, versatile, and able to work independently
Please submit a comprehensive resume stating present and expected salary with a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) by 18 March 2017
THE HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Kenso Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd
B-9-3, PJ8 Block B West,
No. 23 Jalan Barat, Seksyen 8,
46050 Petallng Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan (near Asia Jaya LRT Station)
For further information, kindly refer to our websites www.kensocorp.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.