BFM Sales is looking for a master persuader, who can help advance our sales and help promote the BFM brand amongst potential advertisers.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Develop sales packages and collaterals including rate card, sponsorship and airtime packages, volume purchase incentives and loyalty incentives.
- Responding to and following up with sales enquiries and customer issues.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Develop sales proposals tailored to needs of customers, including accurate and timely pricing, and initiate and conduct presentations of the proposals.
- Ensure payment of accounts receivables by clients.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team, whilst setting proper client expectations.
- Understand company capabilities and service, and effectively communicate BFM’s positioning, aspirations and all its product offerings to the client.
- Provide high-level of professional account management to the client.
Requisite Competencies and Experience
Sales or media background.
Curiosity, adaptability, creativity, character, independence and warmth.