- Responsible tor the planning, execution and management of the company's project which include overseeing the co-ordination, budgeting, scheduling, quality control and progress of the projects.
- Possess at least a Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or its equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Possess strong leadership skills, result orientated with proven track records.
- Willing to travel outstation.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in or email their application, complete with comprehensive resume detailing current and expected salaries and a recent photograph (non-returnable) to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
BHS Industries Berhad (719660-W)
Level 6-02, Menara LGB,
No.1, Jalan Wan Kadir, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur.