1. Prepare a full set of accounts (include trial balance, balance sheet and income statement, management
reporting – cash flow/budget and receivables report).
2. Document financial transactions by correctly entering all data for reporting and analysis purposes using accounting software.
3. Identify and reconcile financial discrepancies by analyzing
4. Prepare accurate invoice for tenants/billable projects and research any unbilled issues on a timely basis.
5. Ensure payables (ie suppliers/consultants) and tax returns (GST) are prepared in compliance with statutory requirements and paid/submitted on a timely basis.
6. Assist in the provision of P&L for the purpose of tax estimate estimates submission(s).
7. Liase with auditor, tax agent, company secretary, government bodies and bankers on accounting matters when necessary.
8. Manage any ad hoc administrative/research assignment from time to time.